Ups and downs are a normal part of life. We all feel a bit stressed out or struggle to cope with a problem from time-to-time. We all get angry once in a while or find it hard to express our needs assertively. Most of us could use a little help at finding balance, getting enough sleep and getting active.
Check the wellness modules on the website.
- Mental Health Matters – quiz to check your wellness
- Stress and Well-Being – survey to help identify different kinds of stress in your life and track your progress as you learn to manage stress well
- Social Support – quiz
- Problem-Solving – worksheet and tips to practice your new problem-solving skills
- Anger Management – find strategies to manage anger and learn when you might need to reach out for extra support
- Getting a Good Night’s Sleep – 10 tips to help you sleep well and a sleep diary to help you keep track
- Eating and Living Well – learn more about how to keep a good healthy balance and find tips to make changes in your life
- Healthy Thinking – step-by-step guide to help and challenge unhelpful thoughts and practice your skills using the online worksheet
- Finding balance – take a quiz to see if you’ve found a health balance
- Staying Mentally Healthy with Technology – quiz to see if you might benefit by rethinking your relationship with technologies and tips to help you find a balance in your technology use
- Mindfulness – learn how mindfulness works and what it might look like and find resources to help you practice mindfulness skills and bring a little mindfulness into your life
The Wellness Modules aren’t about managing a mental illness or other concerns (though they may certainly help!). They are simply four short pages to help you maximize good mental health and well-being so you feel your best.
The Modules relate to the dimensions of health that are an integral part of the Wellness Wheel Model.